Erik is a four time First Team NCAA All-American and a 2016 Olympic Bronze medalist looking to connect to with younger volleyball players who want to improve their skills! He has experience playing professional volleyball and coaching players of all ages and skill levels! Check out his website www.erikshoji.com for more details!
Erik specializes in teaching passing and defense, but with his experience, is comfortable coaching all volleyball skills.
Erik Shoji Volleyball Consulting will give you personal technical feedback and recommendations through video evaluation. I will watch your video, take notes, and provide you with feedback of the requested skill, technical evaluation, recommendations, and suggested drills that will improve your game.
Players of all ages, positions, and skill levels will become closer to reaching their ultimate volleyball goals!
If you're a coach, my fresh set of eyes can provide a different perspective! Together, we can help your players improve and help your team win!
* Video evaluation of two (2) sets of raw game or scrimmage footage
* Written skill evaluation and technical recommendations
* Two follow-up email questions regarding feedback
* Includes all features in the Silver Package, PLUS:
* Time stamped skill evaluation and recommendations throughout video
* One drill/exercise per skill designed to help improve chosen skill